my top hot holistic health drinks
I am a junkie for finding the little shifts in health that not only help you up-level yourself, but truly feel vibrant + glowing in the bod. Check out my 4 HOT superfood/cleansing drinks below that can be a total game-changer for your health. If some of these beverages are a little out there for where you're at in your health journey - no worries! - I'm super pumped that you're here learning more about upgrading your health & I encourage you to start with #4 which is the easiest swap!
(FYI: 3 out of 4 are caffeine-free which means you can sip whenever!)
1. SUPERFOOD + BULLETPROOF (VEGAN) COFFEE
If you want to experience a latte-esque coffee without actually getting a latte - this recipe is for you! It's a fave of mine & how I like to spice up my coffee!
- 1-2 cups of freshly brewed organic coffee
- 1 tbsp coconut oil OR 1/2 - 1 tsp Bulletproof MCT oil
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (optional, but so amazing - I order off Thrive)
- 10 drops chaga extract (optional, but great for antioxidant support)
- 1 tsp maca powder (great for supporting the adrenals)
- 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil (complete coffee game-changer)
- 1 tsp cane juice crystals (to sweeten if desired - I do it!)
- A sprinkle of vanilla bean powder (or reg vanilla extract)
Pop the ingredients into a blender & blend up for 30 seconds. It will turn into frothy latte goodness!
For more info, read the full post dedicated to it here + check out an updated vid version below!
2. TURMERIC MUSHROOM LATTE
This one is the easiest of them all to prepare - I promise. It requires just TWO ingredients to help with energy and fight inflammation in the body!
- 1 package of Four Sigmatic Cordyceps Mushroom Elixir Mix (mixed into 8oz boiling water)
- 2 tbsp Laird Hamilton's Turmeric Creamer
Combine together in a coffee mug & enjoy!
If you're in the US - I order both these items off Thrive to save some $$ ;) (<< if you use that link to place your first Thrive order, you'll save 25% on it!!)
3. CHOCO-CHAGA LATTE
This became a NEW FAVE of mine recently. A great way to get the feel of a latte without the caffeine, while also boosting your immune system. Total example of #winning!
- Brew up a batch of chaga tea (2 cups water + 1/6 cup chaga chunks for 15-30 mins on the stove)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup, to sweeten
- Where the magic happens: 1-2 tbsp cacao powder + a pinch of cinnamon/drop of cinnamon eo OR 2 tbsp of this powder (I found at my local health food store in my Canadian hometown on sale!)
Put all ingredients in a blender & blend up until frothy!
4. IMMUNE BOOSTING TEA
And last up we have THE tea for boosting the immune system when you feel a tingle in the throat or would just love to sip on something soothing, warm & super beneficial to the bod.