three months old
Well it's official, Nia is a quarter of a year old! Lets see what my little stinker is up to this month!
I can't believe how vocal she's become in the last month. I call it her "stories." She sure does know how to tell some good ones ;).
One other important thing to note is that this month we switched her from co-sleeping with us to her crib and it's worked out very nicely! To tell you the truth, I don't even think she noticed the difference, which is good for us all getting sleep!!
And here are the many other faces of Nia (girl sure knows how to make a good face).
Some other things she still rocks (from previous months):
- hiccups every.single.day (it's been this way since she's been in the womb!!)
- loving her bath even with the switch from sink to big girl tub
- smiling at mom and dad
- sleeping with arms unswaddled
- cray-cray arms flying all over the place
- still makes her little squeak noises during the night when she dream feeds
See you next month!!